Welcome to Mandeaux® custom handcrafted heels!
Maybe you’ve always wanted pair of luxury heels, but the $700+ price tag has deterred you. Perhaps you’ve wished you had a certain heel for a particular outfit, but just couldn’t find the right one? Or maybe you wear a half size and have a difficult time finding it in a quality shoe.
Well we’re doing our best to fix those problems. Currently we can make US women’s sizes 5-12 including half sizes. Certain aspects of our heels are customizable, like the materials used (leather or suede), toe and ankle accessories, and heel thickness and height.
To get your new Mandeaux® Custom Heels, we’ve created an easy process for you to follow.
Custom Heel Design Process
1. Select your shoe size (our heels fit true-to-size), heel height, and thickness
2. Checkout and pay for your order
3. Upon receiving your order, a Mandeaux® Representative will contact you via the contact information your provide. Please have an idea of which material(s), color(s), and accessories (ie. ankle strap, ankle chain, ankle notch, bow on the toe, or vamp strap) if any.
4. The Mandeaux® Rep will draft a 3D mockup for your review and approval
5. Once approved, your order will take approximately 4 weeks to be handcrafted and delivered directly to you.
Material Reference Table
Patent Leather Colors
Snake Embossed Colors
|Grey||Sky Blue||Grey||Purple||Ankle Chain|
|Forest Green||Forest Green|
*Please note that it’s customary not to hear from us during that time period, until we ship your shoes. The shoes simply go through the manufacturing process of materials being cut, sewn, lasted, finished, packaged, and shipped. Of course we’d be more than happy to tell you which step in the process your shoes are in if you ask.
**Unfortunately we cannot offer returns, exchanges, or refunds on custom items so all sales are final. All shoes are inspected and photographed from various angles prior to being shipped as part of our Quality Control process.
We are constantly growing and seeking new materials, colors, and technology to use for our footwear, so check back frequently for new additions.