Skip to content
Here are a few things about Mandeaux we think you should know:
- Mandeaux (man-doh): essential because style and good taste should never be optional in life
- We are a family-owned and operated business
- We donate a portion of all shoe sales to charity
- We are based in the U.S. and our shoes are handcrafted in Spain
- We love people who live well, take pride in the appearance, and are more likely to set trends than follow in the wake of others
- We love people that have a sense of pride about their appearance and don't mind sharing their ideas and opinions with others
- We recognize and reward loyalty with VIP status (by invite only)
- Mandeaux shoes run true to size. Select the same size you normally wear in a comfortable dress shoe. (ex. If you normally wear a US 10, order a US 10 from Mandeaux)
- However, the best way to ensure you order the best available size is to use the app FeetSizr
- We have an extremely high level of quality control so returns are minimal
- All individual orders are inspected and photographed prior to leaving the factory
- Mandeaux defines a return as unused, unworn, and undamaged product that was purchased and then sent back to Mandeaux within 14 days of product delivery to the customer
- Approved returns are eligible for a refund or boutique credit less shipping charges
- All shoes are eligible for one free size related exchange. Click here to initiate an exchange
- All subsequent exchanges will be at the cost of the customer
- Mandeaux only uses Blake stitch or Goodyear welt construction on dress shoes and boots
- Our slippers are cemented (glued) construction
- Our sneakers use both cemented and stitched construction for added reinforcement
- All our dress shoes and boots are resoleable
- Mandeaux customer service representatives are ready and willing to help make your experience as smooth as possible
- Live Chat or Text is the fastest way to receive a solution to any questions
- Mandeaux reduces overhead by limiting the amount of inventory it stores in its warehouse, and therefore most items are made-to-order
- On average, it takes approximately 4 weeks from the time of order to receive your shoes
- Discounts and sales on Mandeaux shoes are rare, so take advantage of them if and when you see them
- As a family business we depend on positive relationships, reviews, and interactions. If we do something you love, please tell others. That helps us greatly.
Thank you so much for being here!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.